Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOING HOME!! THANKYOU JESUS!!!


We are going home today. Dalton and I finally get to start our life together. God is so good! The MRI showed that everything looks good (no bleed). They think his PDA has closed because they cant hear the murmur anymore. He passed his hearing test and he is being circumcised before we leave. He is being released without any medication and with a monitor that only I felt he needed. My son is living testimony that with prayer and faith anything is possible. His primary nurses come to wish him off. This is a part of their job that must be very hard for them. There is no way I could ever repay them for the love and support that they have shown Dalton and me. I love you ladies!! This one day has made the last four months worth it. I am so proud of my lil man! Thanks for all of the prayers. God Bless everyone!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I found your blog on Coy's website and thought I would read about other babies needing prayer. I am so happy for you guys to be able to go home. I feel so blessed to be a witness to God's work in Coy and to see the other miracles God has given to other sick babies. I read yoru blog from the start and began to cry for sadness and then ended with tears of happiness. I will make sure and pray for Dalton and your family. God Bless you and Dalton.
Megan
Washington State